Great Windows Boost Your Home’s Value
Your home is your castle, and what a castle it would be with windows from Desert King Windows. You may think you don’t need new windows, but those without the lifetime guarantee Desert King offers last 10-to-20 years, so they will need to be replaced at some point.
When Will I Know I Need New Windows?
Aside from windows that are beginning to look a little worse for wear, there are several signs that you should make the investment and install new windows. You’ll not only be more comfortable, but you will up your home’s value as well. And Desert King has financing options to help you get the windows you want and need.
Things to look for on old windows include:
- Drafty windows and energy bills that are on the rise. You’ll know you have a draft if your curtains move when the windows are closed. That’s not cheap, according to Energy.gov. Drafts can boost heating and cooling bills from 10 to 20 percent higher.
- Windows have visible warping. They don’t open as smoothly as they once did or window frames are rotting.
- If your window sashes or frames are discolored, bent or soft in places, there is unwelcome moisture where it should not be. This is a good time to replace your windows.
- If windows are sticky. If you haven’t inadvertently painted them shut, it is a warping issue caused by water.
- Double-paned windows that have condensation or moisture between the panes. They have a broken seal and problems will only get worse from here.
What Problems Are Exclusive to Arizona?
Because of the excessive Arizona and Vegas heat, many window experts suggest replacing them every 10 years because of the impact high heat has on the frames. For many, that’s just not affordable. It’s also is why Desert King’s lifetime guarantee is so valuable.
Once the company has installed your windows, if one or two are having problems in 10 years, they’ll be replaced. The same is true after 20 or 30 years. As long as a customer owns the home, windows will be replaced when needed, an important and valuable offer in the sizzling Southwest.
Let’s Talk Security
Desert King understands that many of the residents in the areas they serve are living in vacation homes, and that means there could be a wealth of expensive items in the home.
According to the company website, estimates suggest a burglary takes place in the United States once every 18 seconds, with a third of those burglars getting in through the front door.
That’s why they offer security doors, and not just any doors, but Titan security doors, made of aluminum alloy that’s six times strong than steel. Despite a lack of windows, the doors are attractive and add curb appeal. They are pre-hung in their own frame to secure a perfect fit, and are available in both single and double styles.
Learn More About Your Window Options
At Desert King Windows, we understand the importance of your windows and doors projects. We are available to assist you in your selections, taking great pride in our customer service. In the Phoenix area, call us at 480-785-3923 or use our Contact form at www.desertkingwindows.com to learn more about our available options and how we can help you select the perfect hot-weather windows and security doors. We proudly serve clients in Phoenix, Tucson, and Las Vegas.
Desert King Windows – We Knock Out the Weather!